Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Happy Birthday Wishes

 

Tonight I'm posting a card that I put together earlier this afternoon to link over at the TGIF Challenge. Since birthday cards are always needed, I chose to create another card for my stash. 



I haven't made a Banner card in a very long time. It seems like it's not even under my radar. This was the perfect opportunity to pull out some older punches, dies, and stamps and to create this particular one.

PRODUCTS USED:

Paper: MFT Birthday Brights 6x6, SU Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flaming, Neenah Solar White#110

MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes for the sentiment

Taylored Expressions Whimsical Wishes for the Cupcake

MFT Captions Alphabet Die-namics for the letters on the banner

SU Banner Punch, MFT Skinny Strips, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set

White Twin, SU Jewels

That will be all for this evening. Have a good Thursday tomorrow!

Blessings, Bernadette


1 comment:

brrenwick said...

What a fun and cheerful birthday greeting! I love the colors! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...