Monday, August 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Tag

 

I just finished up a project that I will be posting over on Just Us Girls blog. It was a great challenge for me since I lean towards all occasion cards. So I chose to create a Birthday Tag for anything but a card challenge. 



PRODUCTS USED:
SU Stamp and Punch- Sweet Ice Cream
MFT Essential Sentiments for the Happy Birthday
MFT Skinny Strips dies
SU Papers - Bermuda Bay, Coordinating paper for the ice cream cone, Sprinkle paper from the same set
SU Pool Party Twine
SU Ink- Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Versafine Black
SU Label Punch

That will be all for today. I hope you have a wonderful Monday and the rest of the week.
Blessings, Bernadette

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! Love the cone. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...