Saturday, July 24, 2021

I Miss Mew

 Good evening. I'm posting a card tonight which will be linked over at CAS Colours&Sketches blog. This week's challenge is a color challenge which sometimes stumps me, but I think I succeeded with little effort this week. I have just recently received a few new stamp sets and was wanting to give them a try. There seem to be so many wonderful examples using the SU Plentiful Plants Suite. I'm sure I will not be at a loss for design ideas. And how I love the MFT Mini Meows stamp set! I hope to incorporate it in some upcoming cards.




PRODUCTS:
SU Plentiful Plants w/matching dies
MFT Mini Meows stamp w/ Dies and sentiments
SU Brick Wall EF which I inked with SU Smokey Slate and cut with SU's Stitched Shapes
INKS: SU BumbleBee, Pear Pizzazz, Ranger Mowed Lawn Distress Ink, Versafine Black
Kitten colored with my Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol
MFT Cat & Plant Perches cut from black cardstock 
Background layer SU Dynamics 3D EF

That will be all for this evening. Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday.

Blessings, Bernadette

6 comments:

Claire said...

I love how you've done the brick background on this - it looks like stonework. Perfect for your sweet puss cat!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card! I love the background and the sweet planter! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up:)

JulieP said...

This is fabulous Bernadette! I LOVE your brick background. Thanks so much for your continued support of the CC&S challenge blog!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

I must say I agree with all - your brick background is perfectly gorgeous! The kitty is just entirely way to cute and I feel very sorry for the impending doom of the very lovely plant! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Love this!! Great design and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is just gorgeous Bernadette! I love the brickwork background, that fabulous pot plant, the adorable kitty AND that layered sentiment! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...