Saturday, August 7, 2021

You Matter

 

I'm posting a card that I made this morning using Altenews Mini Delight: Tiny Foliage with matching dies. I'll be linking this over on two challenges, Freshly Made Sketches 497 and CAS Colours and Setches #431. There were very few products used on this card which made easy to be put together. The sketch and colors certainly helped!



PRODUCTS USED:

Altenew Mini Delight: Tiny Foliage

SU TAsteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder

MFT Skinny Strips

SU Card Stock; Balmy Blue, Rich Razzelberry, Smoky Slate

Ink - Versafine Black


That will be all for today. I hope you have restful weekend.

Blessings, Bernadette

*I'm pleased to announce my recent selection of my card over on CAS Colours & Sketches#430. Thank you design team for choosing my card.*


4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the clean, modern feel of this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

JulieP said...

Great mix for both challenges and love the powerful message! Thanks as always for playing with us at the CC&S challenge blog Bernadette!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card with a wonderfully graphic look! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Vicky Hayes said...

A great use of our colours Bernadette and a lovely CAS design! I really like the little branch and that bold sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches. Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...