Monday, July 26, 2021

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

 

I am posting tonight a card that I just finished up to link over on AAA Birthday Challenge and Seize the Birthday. I dug around my older stamps and the one decided on for this card below is by Taylored Expressions Build a Treat and using one of the sentiments from that set. I really don't know how long it's been in my stamp stash, but I love the cupcake images, sentiments, and die cuts. The challenge over on the AAA Birthday blog called for using an Embossing Folder on your design. I chose a retired SU folder and used my embossing and die-cutting machine to emboss a piece of SU Fresh Freesia. My cupcakes were inked with SU Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya. On the white panel, I chose one of the shapes from Stitched Scallop Basic Edges from MFT. I finished the card using some Altenew Gemstones which matched the SU paper.




That will be it for the evening. Have a wonderful week!

Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

Jane said...

That is such a pretty purple pink and a fab embossing folder. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nancy said...

Love your color of pink and your card is adorable! The SF was a nice touch too! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday! Hope to see you again soon!

Lindsey said...

Your cupcakes look yummy! Such a pretty card design. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Tina said...

Love the half/half design, cute card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you again. Tina

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...