Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Best Wishes

 

Good Morning. I'm here this morning with a birthday card I created to share over at The Flower Challenge #58.  I tend to shy away from most flower cards or flower card challenges. I'm still working on my coloring and layering skills. I was fairly pleased with this image and hope I can keep building more confidence.

I chose the papers by SU DSP, Hand Penned, and their lovely stamp set, Hand-Penned Petals. I chose Pale Papaya for the second layer to add more color to the card. Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron, and Pool Party were used on the floral using the waterbrush technique. 



Products:
Sentiment from MFT Happy Hummingbirds

MFT Stitched Rec. STAX Set

MFT Stitched Sentiments Strips

SU Opal Rounds


That will be it for today. I'm off to go shopping with my daughter and grandsons and maybe some lunch. Have a great afternoon!

Blessings, Bernadette



1 comment:

TaeEun said...

It's a pretty floral card in apricot and aqua! Beautiful color combo! I also love the layout with the oval panel! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge! Hope to see your cards in our gallery in the future more often :) !

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...