Sunday, June 13, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card

 Today I'm actually linking a card! I haven't posted one since June 2nd. I had gotten involved with the continuing purging of my craft supplies and part of the attic, THEN I lost my MOJO.

Today's card is one that I will be linking over at CAS C&S sketch challenge, and Seize the Birthday

I chose the Sailing Home set by SU with it's its matching die cuts. I had just had a chance to do a card class with my SU Demo which we used this set.  I couldn't believe how long ago that I had used this.

It's a pretty straightforward card without much "fluff".  I used Bazzil textured red paper, MFT Stripe Splash, Neenah Solar White for the remainder of the card. The sentiment is from MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes.



That will be it for today except for watching a Montreal hockey game. Hopefully, I can get back to being crafty on a more regular schedule.

Have a good upcoming week.

Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...


What a fantastic card! I love the look of that bright red, the pattern on the compass is wonderful, and the card design looks great. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

JulieP said...

This is a great nautical card! So happy you found your mojo and shared it with us. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog again this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the nautical feel of your card Bernadette and your sailor stripes compliment your trio of compass perfectly. You are back! Thanks for sharing with us over at CASC&S this week!

Wei said...

Great masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...