Saturday, June 19, 2021

Hello Sweet Friend

 

Just popping in today with a card that I created for the CAS Colours&Sketches challenge for the week. I decided on the flower for this card from the Altenews Mini Poppies stamp set with matching die cuts. I haven't used this much and was wanting to give it a little "love".



 


Since I haven't bought Polished Pink called for, I substituted it with Magenta Madness and stamped it off once. I feel it comes fairly close to the color chosen. I'm unsure what company for the small hello, but the sentiment is from MFT's Well, Hello.

That will be it for today. Have a great weekend and are able to celebrate Fathers Day with the men in your life. I'm making dinner for my hubby and just wishing my great son-in-laws a happy one.

Blessings, Bernadette


2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a brilliant design Bernadette! I love the sunny circle as a background for that beautiful flower, and the clever way you added the split sentiment which draws the eye down into a curve. Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches again this week! Vicky x

My Paper Epiphany said...

A pretty and cheerful card! Thanks for sharing at CC&S:)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...