Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Happy Birthday


I'm here today posting a card that I will be linking over on Seize the Birthday and CAS on Friday
I pulled out an older SU stamp that was from Sale-A-Bration (2016?) I felt it fit with the challenge for Seize the Birthday and knew I could incorporate the color GREEN for the CAS challenge. I actually had fun creating and coloring it and will be using this stamp to make several more cards.




PRODUCTS:
Stamp: Pedal Pusher, MFT Big Birthday Sentiment
Die Stitched Mini Scallop Rec. STAX
Paper: Lawn Fawn 6x6 Petite Paper Pack, Neenah Solar White#110, Neenah White 80#
Altenew Dot spots
Ink: Versafine Black, SU Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar

That is it for today. I hope you have a blessed day and some time to be creative.

Blessings,
Bernadette

1 comment:

shirley-bee said...

A bicycle made for two - that’s a great card for our wheels challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...