Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 Good Tuesday afternoon. I'm here today with a card that I have just completed to link over to The Paper Players challenge. I pulled out my Mini Delight: One in a Melon stamp and die by Altenew to be able to play along with the Fruits and Berries challenge.



The products I used on this card are:
MFT Birthday Brights, Unknown Blue for the card, Neenah Solar White embossed with SU Dynamics Folder, MFT Sweet Sentiments, Inks; Memento Lady Bug, Altenews Jet Black, and Forest Glades. The layout I used is from the recent Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I was not able to enter this card on time but really liked the layout.

That will be all for today I'm off to tackle some cleaning. 

I hope you enjoy your day and some card-making!

Blessings, Bernadette

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This looks delicious! Fresh and fun! Your watermelon is delightful and those papers coordinate so nicely! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Debbie Crowley said...

A perfect CAS card. Your patterned paper is perfect with the juicy watermelon. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those melons with the colourful stripes! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Fruit & Berries challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...