Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thanks For All You Do

 

Hello all. I'm on here today to link a card over at The Card Concept 155 challenge. The sketch sparked my interest because of the Bee Hive and the Yellow flowers. I love working with anything that includes Bees and that's what certainly drew me to enter the challenge. My friends and family refer to me as Bernie Bee or Queen Bee and I have a Boyd Bears collection in Bee attire. I also love yellow flowers and the yellow and black combo.








PRODUCTS USED:
Stamps: SU Honey Bee w/matching small die, MFT Bitty Thanks & Gratitude, Altenew Mini Daisy
Paper: SU Basic White, Black and So Saffron Card Stock
Ink: SU So Saffron, Old Olive which was added to the flowers and bee using a water pen. The image was stamped with Stazon' Black 

That will be all for today. I'm off to create a card for one of my family members who just had a negative health report 3 days ago. Stay safe and well and enjoy your day!

Blessings, Bernadette


3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so cute! I love your card as well as your Boyd's honey bear (we have that bear as well:-) Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you join us again soon!

Kim S said...

I love those sweet images - and your use of the bee-colored stripes to accent it! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

LeAnne said...

So cute! I love anything with bees (including your little bear) so this is right up my alley! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...