Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sending You Strength

 Happy Saturday! Today I am linking a card over on the Freshly Made Sketches blog challenge. I really liked the layout. I had already put this paper aside to use for a card for my cousin and felt it worked perfectly with the sketch. She just was diagnosed with uterine cancer and wanted to send some love and encouragement her way.




I chose the MFT Brilliant Butterflies Stamp and Dies stamped in AltenewPink Diamond & Frayed Leaf. I used StazOn Jet black ink for the extra wings and the sentiment. The sentiment is from MFTS's Deepest Sympathy and cut it with one of the smaller labels from SU's Stitched Nested Labels Dies.

That will be all for today. I'm going to do some more sorting and purging. There seems to never be an end to that chore! I hope you have a restful weekend.

Blessings, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...