Monday, May 10, 2021

Thanks A Bunch

 Just a quick drop by today. Last week and this past weekend have been busier than usual. Today I took a breathe and created a CAS card for my daughter who made me a complete Mother's Day meal yesterday. She did a fantastic job! Thanks, Adrienne.

I chose to link this card over at CAS C&S challenge which this week was a color challenge. I incorporated two stamp sets and the 3 colors that were used for the challenge. I cut two of the honeycomb dies, one in Basic Gray and one in Smokey Slate both being cut from SU CS. I inlaid some of the pieces from the Smokey Slate with pieces from the Basic Grey cut.



PRODUCTS:
Stamp Sets: MFT Bitty Thanks and Gratitude, Altenew Mini Delight: Bee Kind, SU Honey Bee die, MFT Distressed Patterns

That is for today. I need to clean up my craft desk and get to sorting paper and purging. I tend to think of all the projects on my TO DO list and get overwhelmed. I was good for a while, then fell off the purging wagon! One project at a time usually gets the projects done. So am on that road this week. We will see how it goes! 

Have a great Monday.

Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

samantha's cards said...

I love this little bee, so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

JulieP said...

Very sweet card (pun intended). Love the inlay and still keeping it beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along with CC&S once again Bernadette!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very pretty! Great idea to use bee for this colour combo! Thanks for playing along with CC&S:)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is stunning Bernadette! I love that you inlaid some of the honeycomb with the paler grey and layered your bee over the top.Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...