Saturday, January 23, 2021

Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday! I'm finally posting a card for two challenges today. It's been a struggle trying to get my mojo going, but I persevered. I created a very simple card but felt it was a good start, hopefully. 

My choice of stamps was from MFT's - Happy Hummingbirds with the matching dies. This stamp set has been sitting on my desk for over a month without being inked up.  I love the images and the sentiments in this set, so pretty. I followed the CAS Colours & Sketches color challenge for the week. I will be also posting this over to Seize the Birthday without the topping.


That is it for today. I do have another Birthday card to create before Wednesday so I'll need to work on that sooner than later.

Have a blessed weekend

Bernadette 

 

 

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a wonderful and creative use of the colors - hummingbirds! And the layout with the oval creates some nice negative space. Very well done. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

JulieP said...

Beautifully colored. I am still in search of my mojo. Happens at times but this is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh your mojo is back with this beautiful card Bernadette! I love that the hummingbird follows the shape of the oval and the CAS design gives everything space to breathe. Great to see you playing along with us at CC&S this week :) Vicky x

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card, love the flowing design of the oval and the hummingbird. Think your mojo is definately back :) Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

KerrynM said...

Beautiful card, love the colors. Your mojo is definitely back

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

A simply beautiful card. I love how the hummingbirds are incorporated into the oval die cut. The pop of pink is perfect. Well done coloring the hummingbirds as well. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...