Monday, May 17, 2021

Thank You

 Just a quick drop by today. I had just gotten a new Mini Stamp, Winsome Bloom by Altenew. My Sunday was busy so I created this card today. I'm just a few hours under the wire to post this over at CAS C&S challenge but thought this stamp would be perfect for the sketch. I hesitated some on trying a Mini Slim Card as the challenge. I know they have been very popular for quite some time, but I actually never took a liking to them until after today. I definitely will be making the mini size more often. Now on to making the envelope to fit it.



PRODUCTS:
Stamps: Altenew Winsome Bloom, SU Sweet Icecream for the Thank You
Paper: SU Highland Heather, Black, the B&W paper is also SU
Colored flowers: painted using Pretty Excellent watercolors
SU Gems

3 comments:

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

JulieP said...

So happy you were able to squeeze this one in! Beautiful, Bernadette. I really love the diamond paper in the background. I'm not a fan of traditional slimlines but I do love the dimensions of the mini. Thanks so much for getting in under the wire at the CC&S challenge blog.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful blooms and background! Perfect for our sketch! Thanks for sharing at CC&S:)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...