Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Blowing Birthday Wishes

 Good afternoon. I hope your day is going well.  I just finished up a card to put over on  The Paper Players sketch challenge. Birthday cards seem to always be needed, if not only for my large wonderful family but for Scrapbooks.com Cards for Kindness initiative. 




I had just received MFT's Birthday Brights 6x6 Paper Pad and knew I wanted to use the candle design with my MFT's Make a Wish stamp and die-namics set. As per usual for me in the recent few years, I've kept the design fairly simple. I used SU card stock for the bottom layers and the candles and mounted that onto a piece of Neenah White 110# base.

That will be it for today. I've considered doing more of a purge in my attic, but making another project is calling my name!

Have a blessed day!
Bernadette


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a perfect birthday card! Love the size of those candle dies and the DS paper is perfect as well. Thanks for being with us at The Paper Players.

Jaydee said...

I love that sentiment with the oversized candles - especially with that background paper. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and happy card! Wow!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...