Sunday, May 23, 2021

Not Older, Just Better

 I'm posting a card that I just finished up to link over at CAS Colours&Sketches colour challenge for this week and Seize the Birthday Anything Goes. 

I had just received my order from MFT and wanted to use this new set, Pumped Up Numbers on a Birthday card. I had also bought a 6x6 Paper Pad from MFT, Stripe Splash. I just love the colors in this pad and who doesn't love stripes.


 


 

I did use an embossing folder on the white panel, Neenah White #110 for the base, SU Card Stock to cut the numbers in the colours selected for this challenge. The sentiment is MFT's Bitty Birthday Wishes. That was about it. Clean, simple, and easy to create.

That is it for this evening. I hope you have a wonderful week and are able to stay crafty.

Blessings, Bernadette


 

4 comments:

JulieP said...

This is a wonderful way to use all three colors. I love MFT's diagonal stripe papers too. (Shhhh...I may have about 4 packs of the b/w one.) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog Bernadette!

samantha's cards said...

What a great use of this week's colours, so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Absolutely CAS!!! Love the design and colors. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Vicky Hayes said...

A beautiful CAS design Bernadette! I love those bold numbers and the striped frame gives just the right amount of interest. Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches! Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...