Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Big Slice of Happiness

 Good evening. I just finished a card this afternoon that will be put over at CAS on Friday.

The challenge was to create a card using a food item. I pulled out my MFT Die-namic, Piece of Cake which I haven't used in a while. I paired it up with a sentiment from MFT Big Birthday Sentiment which I haven't inked up before. The background paper is from the MFT Birthday Brights 6x6 pack which I had used chose for a card I created earlier today.  Altenews Pink Diamond cube was used for inking the sentiment.

This photo could have used some color correction

That will be all for today. Our local hockey team, The Carolina Hurricanes will be on TV in about 45 minutes. I'll need to get settled in to watch the boys do their magic. GO CANES!

Blessings, Bernadette


2 comments:

sue t. said...

What a sweet tasting card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday! PS I hope your team won!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hi there. Yummy card!
Just want to let you know there's a problem with the post linked to CC&S. x Jenny

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...