Saturday, May 29, 2021

Hello



I have no idea what happened with this post when I posted it yesterday. I have been having some problems with my Tablet so that could be the culprit. I'm will be using my PC today to repost it and see if that corrects the problem.

The above card was made using the CAS C&S#421 challenge for the week. 



PRODUCTS:
MFT Spread Your Wings: 3 different size butterflies stamped on 3 colors of SU CS
MFT Little Hello: Cut 3 x's and layered; Cut from Neenah Solar White 80#
Card Base: Neenah Solar White #110
MFT Stripe Splash 6x6 Paper Pad
SU Gems
SU Small pop Dots

This will hopefully correct the problem I had with posting. Hubby and I are off in a couple of hours to watch the Carolina Hurricane Game with some family. I'm sure there will be some loud cheering.

Have a wonderful Sunday 
Blessings,
Bernadette


5 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Yay you fixed it! I was just going to check it out for you.
Your card is very stylish. I love the butterflies! Thanks for sharing at CC&S:)

samantha's cards said...

Lovely take on this week's sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Super cute! Love the butterflies and their layout. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Wei said...

Such a cute take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those colourful butterflies look great against the stripes! Thanks for joining us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...