Saturday, March 13, 2021

Boys Will Be Boys Birthday Card

 I am here today posting a card that I have made for my grandson who lives in Maine. He is a big fan of LEGOS and I still had an older stamp set from SU Boys Will Be Boys. I will be linking this over on Seize the Birthday although this is just a card without the toppings.


I did use SU Lucky Lime Twist for the frame, Crushed Olive Distress ink for the Legos, and also use Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress ink to color in the Robot. The balloons were from MFT Better Together using the stamp and matching die.



That will be it for this post. I'm headed over to CAS C& S to post a card I made
 for a Bridal Shower, I am going to tomorrow afternoon.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.
Blessings, Bernadette


1 comment:

Barbara said...

It is special when you can make a card for a loved one, in this case your grandson. I think that he will love that you paid tribute to the legos that he loves. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday challenge. Hope to see you again.
Barbara DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...