Saturday, March 13, 2021

Showered With Love

Hi all. I'm here posting a Bridal Shower card. I don't know the last time I even made one! I chose to use the sketch over at CAS C&S to put this together. I chose the Pink and Grey color theme hoping it will seem modern and fresh and fit the sketch. I debated about adding some flowers to the umbrella but decided against it. It seemed to me that it would too busy.





I used the SU stamp set, Under My Umbrella which I borrowed from my demonstrator. The foundation base is Neenah Solar White#80, SU Blushing Bride, and a DSP by SU which I don't recall the name. I also used the sentiment from the set and cut it out with the SU Stitched Shapes Framelits.

That will be all for today. I have a very messy craft area to tidy up before I lose any stamps.
Have a good weekend and I hope you are able to enjoy some crafty time!
Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

PJ said...

You have made a lovely bridal shower card, and those umbrellas are perfect. Such a clever way to use those for the crescent shape.

samantha's cards said...

What a darling card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

JulieP said...

I can't remember the last time I made a bridal shower card either. I love your color choices. This is just lovely Bernadette. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog again this week!

YoonYoung Kim said...

This is so lovely card. I want to point out the colors!! Lovely!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...