Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Thanks A Bunch

 Happy Wednesday! I just finished up a card that I will be posting over on CAS Colours & Sketches #406 which is a sketch challenge this week. I received this Altenew Mini Daisy stamp about a month ago but had not inked it up until today. I think it is a sweet small stamp that can be coloured using a variety of colours. I chose SU SO Saffron for the petals and Frayed Leaf by Altenew for the stems and leaves this time. The stitched oval is by SU and the sentiment is from MFT's Bitty Thanks & Gratitude. I know I will get good mileage from this stamp set.



I am not happy how the colours on this card photographed. The yellow on the flowers and the green on the leaves in person is darker. I will need to consider some kind of lightbox for better results.


That will be it for today. 
I have another card that I'm working on and would like to finish it up.
Enjoy your day!

Blessings
Bernadette




2 comments:

JulieP said...

This is such a tranquil springtime card. Love that shade of yellow. I need to use my little daisy stamp too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a pretty daisy card! Thanks for coming to play at CC&S this week :) Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...