Monday, February 8, 2021

Sending You Lots of Love

 Just a quick stop by today. I finished up this card a few hours ago for posting over at CAS ON FRIDAY challenge #198 LOVE.

I pulled out a die that I had bought from Altenew quite a few months back and had not used. I do believe it is no longer available, but loved using it on this card and it fit the requirements of the challenge. I used SU paper for the base and the heart die, Neenah Solar White #110 for the insert, and embossed it with SU Subtle Textured 3D EF. The sentiment is one of the sentiments from the MFT Well Hello stamp and cut with the MFT Stitched Fishtail Sentiments Strips. I have decided to use this for a Birthday Card so while be stamping the inside with an appropriate stamp for that use.



That is about it for today. I need to start making supper for a hungry hubby!
Have a blessed and wonderful evening,
Blessings, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...