Saturday, February 13, 2021

I Love You...

 Tonight I'm posting a card that I will link over at CAS Colours & Sketches for their sketch challenge. I'm still working on getting a little more proficient using MFT Brilliant Butterflies,  but feel I have a little more work to do.

On this card, I wanted to use the month of LOVE colors, Red and Pink. I used SU's Real Red and Altenew Pink Diamond cubes to stamp the butterflies main body and Versa Fine Black for the wings and sentiment. The sentiment is from MFT's Essential Sentiments stamp set.


I turned my card 

That will be it for tonight. I'm off to watch TV. I'll be watching my favorite NHL Team the Carolina Hurricanes play tonight. I'm not much of a sports enthusiast, but I love  Hockey.

I hope you are staying safe and well. Thankfully we have only had rain, 

no snow or ice here in our part of NC.

Enjoy your evening.

Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

JulieP said...

This is beautiful Bernadette! I love the double layer of ovals. I have this set as well and love it so much. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

samantha's cards said...

Such a pretty take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the colours you've used and the added interest from the double oval. That butterfly is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at CC&S this week! Vicky x

YoonYoung Kim said...

This butterfly leaves lots of LOVE!!! Love this card!!! So adorable!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...