Monday, February 22, 2021

For the Birthday Boy

 Just dropping in today with a card I created for one of my little grandsons.Over at Seize the Birthday the challenge was to create a scene. I went through my animal stamps and chose the little critters from MFT Better Together with matching Dies. I used  MFT Tucked -in Turf -Hor. for the grass element. The animals were colored with Prismacolor Pencils

After taking the photo of this card I noticed that the Dog could have had more color, but I just left it as is. Even though I had good lighting yesterday, this photo still looks a little off even after using a filter. As I said previously, I probably should invest in a lightbox or make a DYI one for my card photos.





That is for today. I need to clean up my craft desk and start another crafty project.
Stay well and safe and I hope you enjoy your Monday.
Blessings, Bernadette 

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

What a cute scene you created with those adorable critters. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...