Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Birthday Blessings

 I'm here this afternoon posting a card that I will be putting over on the CAS Colour and Sketches for their recent challenge. I'm continuing to add to my Birthday Card stash which is so helpful when I need one to send quickly.




I looked through my older stamp sets today to pick some images to use on several different challenges and chose this one for the CAS entry. It is an older SU stamp set, Happy Watercolor. I stamped it on Neenah Solar White #80 lb. and used several Altenew inks to colour it. The paper is SU Highland Heather. The stamp for the sentiment is from my go-to MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes.

I hope you have a wonderful evening. The weather here in Clayton was 70 degrees! Unfortunately, it will only last until tomorrow and then we will have more rain for several days.

Blessings, Bernadette


5 comments:

JulieP said...

Another beautiful card Bernadette! Your coloring is lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful flowers and great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing at HLS Christmas Card Challenge:)

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous flowers! The colors you chose are beautiful and perfect for the image. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such pretty and delicate flowers Bernadette and so gorgeously coloured! Thanks for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches :) Vicky x

Holly's Handmade Card said...

This is beautiful! Love this and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...