Monday, January 25, 2021

Sweet Birthday Wishes

 Just on here to post a card to link over at the  Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I finished this up this morning and will be delivering it to my daughter on Friday with her gift. 


I worked again at trying to perfect my stamping one of these beautiful butterflies from MFT's Brilliant Butterflies and used Altenew inks for the bottom layer. I used a sentiment from MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes. The colored papers are from several different companies and the base of the card is Neenah Solar White #100.


That is it for today. I hope you have a blessed day!
Bernadette


3 comments:

Kim S said...

That's such a beautiful. I love how it pops on the pink and yellow. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

Beautiful card! Those MFT butterflies are so unique and gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful. I love your color choices. The blue butterfly just pops off the card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...