Thursday, January 28, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Good afternoon! I'm here today posting a card that I will be posting over at CAS Colours and Sketches and Seize the Birthday without the topping.

I did take some artistic license with this card. I did have a curve cut from an MFT die-namic, but I felt the card needed 2 flowers instead of one so 3/4 of the curve die did get hidden. My thoughts when I completed the card, was the curve of the poppies made up for that. I could be wrong on that assumption.





This Poppy Stamp is from Altenews monthly Mini-Series and was looking forward to using it. SU ink, Raspberry Ripple was used for the flowers and the leaves were stamped with Altnew ink, Sweet Leaf.
I have several more family Birthday cards to make for the month of February, so that's it for today.

Have a wonderful day!

Bernadette 

 


2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very elegant and a fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CC&S:)

Jeanne said...

I love the colors choices - very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...