Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Cupcake Birthday Wishes




Hi all! I'm posting a card tonight that I created to enter  in the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge. I'm still going through stamps and came across this stamp and die set by Taylored Expressions, Build a Treat Border(ret). I felt it would work well with the sketch.





I colored the cupcakes with my Prismacolor pencils and added some Wink of Stella to each one after I had die cut them. The base of the card is Sour Apple by MFT and the cupcakes are layered on SU's Bumblebee and Moonlight Mist card stock. It's time to wrap up things for the evening.

Have a good Wednesday and stay safe and well!

Bernie Bee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...