Friday, August 28, 2020

My Husband's Birthday Card





I'm on here tonight to post a card that I made my husband for his birthday. My jump-off point was the Freshly Made Sketch 450.  My hubby is a coffee lover and these cute take out cups paired with this sentiment was perfect.





I will also be posting this over to Seize the Birthday, although I didn't add the toppings. This is the perfect landing spot for my Birthday cards.


Products used:
SU Flowers for Every Season DSP
SU Cinamon Cider, Bumblebee
MFT Cup of Love stamp set
MFT  Mini Cafe' All Day Die-namics
MFT Big Birthday Sentiments

Well, it's getting late so I'm going to wrap up this post. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay Safe and Well.
Blessings, Bernie Bee

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

A coffee card after my own heart! Love a trio of coffee cups! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...