Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sweet Birthday Wishes





Good Afternoon! Just popping in to post a card that I created today to link over at CAS Colours & Sketches.




I have been sorting through stamp sets and dies seeing what I will keep and what I'll sell. Its been a daunting job. This particular set, SU Butterfly Basics is one I will be keeping. 

I decided to off-set the floral panel, but the jury is still out on that decision.

PRODUCTS USED:
SU Butterfly Basic stamp set
SU CS, Highland Heather, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
MFT Stitched Scallop Basics
MFT Fishtail Trio
MFT Stitched Rectangle Die-namics

That's it for today. I hope you have a safe weekend and stay well!

Blessings, Bernie Bee

5 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card and great design! Love it and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you,Holly. I realized after I entered 2 cards,that I did not follow the rules. I sincerely apologize for that. B

JulieP said...

It's beautiful! I love that edge of aqua along side the floral. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

Bernadette Bliss said...

Thank you, JulieP

karen h said...

Pretty card! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...