Friday, May 8, 2020

Hooray! It's Your Day



Today's post is a birthday card that I made for my Grandaughter, Annabelle's 5th birthday today. I used one of the greetings from the MFT Stamp "LJD Birthday Greetings". I'm happy the way it came together. I had several different layouts and several different color combinations, but this one won out. I hand-delivered it today under the Social Distancing directives. It was nice to be able to see her, her Mom, and 2 brothers even though we couldn't hug each other.😢

The solid paper is SU Highland Heather and the check paper which is retired matched, Highland Heather. The 5 was cut on my Cricut Explore Air using a pale green glitter paper that I have had for quite a while. The base of the card is Neenah Solar White#110 lb.


This card will be posted over at the Seize the Birthday Challenge


The inside I finished off with a sentiment from the MFT Stamp, "Big Birthday Sentiments". The first thing Annabelle noticed was that there 5 candles. It put a smile on her face and mine!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love the colours you've chosen for her card - I bet she was thrilled to receive it and to see her Nanna too. So glad you've played at Seize the birthday, Jo x

Lindsey said...

Such a sweet card for your granddaughter! I'm glad you were able to share a bit of her day, even if it had to be at a distance. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...