Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Happy Mothers Day


I recently created this Mother's Day Card using the Altenew Build-A-Flower Fuschia. I had some difficulty lining up the layers, but I persevered. The flowers are still not perfect, but I feel someone would enjoy it. Unfortunately,  I didn't take a picture of the Scripture that I stamped on the inside, Proverbs 31:28.

This card will be posted over on the
Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge #456



The Frame Paper is by SU-Highland Heather, The base of the card and the insert are Neenah Solar White #110. The flowers were inked with Altenew Ink Cubes and cut with the matching dies that came with the kit. All of the products used will be listed on the sidebar of the post.

I pray you have a blessed day.  Stay well and Stay safe.

Blessings, BernieB

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Beautiful card, Bernadette! The fuschias are lovely, and the fuschia stitched frame around them is PERFECT! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So pretty, Bernadette - my grandmother used to grow these, and so your card is making me think of her! Lovely colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Try Stampin' On Tuestday
Challenge this time and good luck :)

Marjolein said...

Hi Bernadette, what a wonderful flower! I love those build-a-flower stamps and haven't got this one. This is one for my wishlist. You've made a beautiful card with the fuchsia! Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...