Monday, May 11, 2020

Happy Birthday To You


I'm here today posting a card that I made for my grandson whose birthday is coming up shortly. I really enjoy using SU's Sailing Home stamp with matching dies for the men in my life. Unfortunately, I have very little of the coordinating paper, but I'm sure I will find a way to use this set without it.


This will be posted over on the Seize the Birthday Blog

The paper for the base is Neenah Solar White110#. I used a retired Gray for layer #1 and embossed it with the SU Subtles Dienamics EF, my favorite, by the way. Layer #2 is the coordinating paper. My sentiment is from MFT "Bitty Birthday Wishes" stamped on MFT Fishtail Flag Tri Die-namics and embossed with Fine Black Embossing powder by GinaK. The ships were stamped with Hero Arts Black Ink.

That's it for today. Stay Well and Stay Safe and enjoy your evening!

Blessings'
BernieB

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Great masculine card for your grandson. I think that background paper is perfect with the sail boats and I love that you kept the colors soft gray. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...