Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Happy Birthday

I'm just finished up my last Birthday card for the month of April, now on to the month of May! This is for my DIL. I took some elements from another card I made using Altenews Floral Wreath Card Kit with matching dies. This set is very easy to line up and cut out the images. I'm sure 
it will be used often throughout the year.

The paper base is Neenah Solar White 110#, SU Roco Rose, Cube ink from Altenew -Forest Glade, and Evergreen. The dienamics I used are SU Framelits- Oval Collection(ret.), MFT Fishtail Trio Die-namics, SU Brick & Mortar 3D folder.





                                     




That is it for today. I need to go wash some windows and woodwork. Of course, it's not as much fun as creating, but it needs to be done.


Have a wonderful day. Stay Safe and Stay Well!


Blessings,
BernieB


1 comment:

Ericka Strange said...

Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge. Love the pink flowers and the fun design!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...