Thursday, May 28, 2020

Congratulations


Tonight I'm here posting a card that will be linking to the Paper Players sketch challenge #492. I'm just getting it in under just the wire, but the week has been busy. I got started doing blinds, woodwork, and reorganizing. Making cards is so, so much more fun!




We just had a neighbor buy a home out of state and I decided to use this as a New Home card. She's quite a gardener and I felt the flowers were appropriate. I started with an A2 card base of Neenah Solar White 110#, added an inner panel of the same paper,  and embossed it with Dotted EF. The flowers are from Altenews Spophisicated Wreath stamp set with coordinating dies and I used Altenews color cubes to layer the flowers. The MFT's Stitched Rectangle Frames die-namics was used to create a frame for the flowers and I used one MFT Essential Sentiments. 

That is it for this evening. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and upcoming weekend. 
Stay Safe and Stay Well!

Blessings
Bernie B


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love the clean background and your vibrant blooms! I am sure your neighbor will love it too! Thanks for using my sketch this week at the Players!
LeAnne

Ann Schach said...

Clean and beautiful, Bernie! I love the placement of the flowers, and the background embossing. Your friend will LOVE this card. I am so glad you were able to share it with us at The Paper Players!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...