Sunday, May 24, 2020

Congratulations


Tonight I'm posting a card that I made for my daughter and husband who just purchased a new home. My inspiration came from a gal that is on the MFT Design Team. What drew me to the card was the Black and White Birdhouse.  Their new home is the same color combination!



The products I choose were the MFT Birds of a Feather Card Kit, MFT Essential Sentiments, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips. I used the paper from the kit for the bird, flowers, and birdhouse. I embossed the front of the birdhouse with a SU Wood Texture EF, which I believe is retired. The base of the card Neenah 110# and the Black and White paper is by SU Botanical Butterfly DSP.

I'll be posting this over at Splitcoast Stampers tonight. I have been negligent to visit that site and I'm determined to do it much more frequently. So many great challenges and techniques.

Have a wonderful evening and I hope you ENJOY Memorial Day tomorrow. Stay well and stay safe!

Blessings,
Bernie B


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...