Thursday, May 28, 2020

I Owe You One


Tonight I'm posting another card, but this one will be added to two challenges.  This site, coffee loving cardmakers blog I just ran across this week. What a fun Blog. I will also be linking this over at Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 537. A great sketch to turn into a coffee themed card.



I used all MFT products except the Stitched Circle which is by SU. The MFT products were Stitched Rectangles, Cup of Love Stamp, Mini Cafe' All Day Die-namics, and Distressed Patterns.

I'm going to link these cards and then off to bed for me. I apologize for the color of the photo. It was taken at night with not the best lighting available.

Have a great Friday. Stay Safe and Stay Well...

Blessings
Bernie B


6 comments:

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and the clean design. I love this card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

New Creations said...

Great design!

Lady Joyful said...

Really cute CAS design, Bernie. You chose a great colour palette for this card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and great colors together.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love that sentiment!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...