Saturday, August 31, 2019

With Love From Owl Us


I just finished up a card today that I will be linking over at Freshly Made Sketches and Seize the Birthday Challenges.

This is FMS #400 challenge card and this MFT stamp set came to my mind immediately and so did the SU paper from the Sail Away suite.  I just love Mossy Meadow and would say it's one of my favorite greens.





PARTICULARS:

Stamp Sets: MFT Wild Woodland w/ matching dies, MFT Anything-But-Basic Birthday Wishes, Bitty Birthday Wishes

Ink: SU Mossy Meadow, Memento Jet Black, SU Soft Sky

MFT Die-Namics: Stitched Clouds, Skinny Strips, Grassy Edges

MFT Stencil: Mini Clouds

Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Weekend. We are laying low since my hubby had Rotator Cuff surgery only 2 weeks ago. ENJOY! And if you are staying at home I hope you get to do something you LOVE!

Blessings
Bernie

5 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is just so sweet! I love those cute little animals! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 400th sketch!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a sweet scene! Thanks for helping us celebrate 400 at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Barbara said...

I got a big smile on my face from your cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT

Linda Callahan said...

I love your forest critters! Adorable card! Glad you helped us celebrate 400!

JoAnn said...

What a fun card Bernadette and cute images. Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...