Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Birthday To You


I'm posting a card today that I just finished up for my oldest sons birthday on Friday. It's hard to believe he will be 50! I still can remember most of the details of that day.

I decided to make another card using the Sailing Home Stamp Set with matching dies and the Come Sail Away DSP.  This will be my go-to choice for all the men in my family for the year.  I'll be posting this over at Seize the Birthday, where the TOPPINGS was to make a square card.  I make very few 5x5 cards, although I do like them it placement and layout was a bit of a challenge.





I stamped and cut the sailboats and the compass with a stitched round die which fit perfectly. On the large sailboat and the wheel, I added dimensionals.


PARTICULARS:

Paper: Neenah Solar White 110# for the base, SU Soft Suede, SU Night of Navy, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Memento Jet Black Ink
Stamp: MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
Dies: MFT  Stitched Sentiments Strip Die-Namics, SU Stitched Circle Die


That's about it for this evening. I hope you had a wonderful and restful day
 and got to do something you LOVE!


Blessings,
Bernie

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wonderful masculine card, I think your placement of the images is perfect! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

TaeEun said...

It is a gorgeous masculine birthday card! I love the navy - gold brown color combination which is so elegant!
Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...