Thursday, August 29, 2019

Masculine Happy Birthday Wishes



Hello All! Today I am posting a birthday card that I created for my husband. It is my first time using the Sailing Home Stamp Set with matching dies and the Come Sail Away DSP. I had fallen in love with this set and the matching paper but found my self stumped trying to create a card. I perused Pinterest and gathered some ideas and just plowed through trying to create my own take on others designs.

After taking quite a bit of time with this card I realized I put the side panel with the ropes different then what I intended. I wanted the blue rope design on the outside edge, blah! Oh well, I just need to live with it. I'm almost sure my sweet husband will not even notice ;}


I used SU Night of Navy ink for the Lighthouse and Birds, SU Soft Suede, Night of  Navy, and Crumb Cake. The sentiment is from an older retired stamp: "Petite Pairs". I used dimensional on the Lighthouse.

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...