Friday, March 22, 2019

You're in My thoughts Today



I'm here posting a second card for MOJO Monday today.  This was using some of my last strips of paper by SU, Frosted Floral SP. I believe after looking today that I do have one more 6x6 pieces left. It's better then thinking I haven't more!




I paired this piece with Gray Granite and Blackberry Bliss. I then embossed the gray layer with SU's  Subtle Dynamic Embossing folder. After I had finished gluing down the pieces, I was disappointed that I did not emboss the Blackberry Bliss piece.Oh well, it is what it is. The sentiment is from an old Papertey Ink set that I embossed with WOW silver embossing powder. I used my MISTI and GinaK's Wreath Builder template and one of the stamps from the original Wreath Builder set. I then cut it with SU's Stitched Shapes Framelits.

That's it for tonight. Have a wonderful evening and go do something you LOVE!

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...