Friday, March 22, 2019

Warmest Birthday Wishes



Good afternoon everyone. I finished a couple of cards last night and I'll be posting the one below and linking it to Seize the Birthday.  

I'm down to one 6x6 sheet of this Frosted Floral SP by SU. Sad but true. I order the 6x6 sample paper stacks when Linda Heller offers the new papers. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy using it. Oh well, there will certainly be more paper I will like in the upcoming catalogs. ;}



I used Tranquil Tide for the middle strip that I embossed with a Dots folder and Soft Suede for the middle layer. Neenah #80 lb. was used for the base and sentiment oval. The sentiment is from a retired SU stamp set "Blooming with Kindness". I found some old Copper Pearls in my stash and thought they would finish the oval off nicely. That's about it.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to do something you LOVE!

Blessings, BernieB


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty! A perfect way to let the beautiful patterned paper shine. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...