Monday, March 25, 2019

Botanical Butterfly DSP

Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist
I started to play around with the SU Botanical Butterfly DSP last night and created this card. Since I did not buy the stamp set that matched this paper, I decided to look back at my older cards when I used the SU Papillon Potpourri stamp set. The card below is one that I created in July of 2012.


Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
I thought I would copy the layout since I had used the stamp. I did make the top card an A2 size and the one above is 5x5. I plan on CASing some of my other cards using this butterfly stamp with matching punches and pairing it with the Botanical Butterfly DSP.

Have a great evening and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings, BernieB

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...