Thursday, March 21, 2019

MOJO Sketch/Isaiah 61:3

MojoSketch511


I just finished up this card this afternoon to post here and to link over at MOJO Monday  I made this for a friend who just lost her husband last week. I did send her a sympathy card, but thought this verse would be comforting to her as it was to me when I lost my 1st. almost 39 years ago.

I used Verve stamp Scripture Medley 1, SU Layered Leaves dynamic for the first layer, SU Frosted Florals,SU Blackberry Bliss paper and ink,and SU Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and older scallop and round die, and Neenah #80 pound paper.

Make it a wonderful day and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings, BernieB

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a beautiful card. I'm sure it will bring comfort to your friend. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...