Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Hello Friend



Just stopping by today with a quick note card that I'm using to send to some friends of mine. I have really been working at trying to send a card a month to my long distance friends to let them know I'm thinking of them. Some months they are little more stepped up, but I keep this one fairly simple.

I used my MISTI to line up the two trees and sentiment and inked them with SU Soft Suede. This made a very quick process. Love my MISTI!

Note Card - cut at 7x5, scored at 3 1/2"

I broke out an old SU set, Totally Trees and paired it with a GinaK sentiment from , Inspiring Poppies.  SU Lucky Limeade paper, Lucky Limeade and Pear Pizzazz ink finished up the trees.

Well, I'm off to finish the other 5 of these note cards. I hope you have a great day and are able to do something you LOVE!


Blessings,
BernieB

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...