Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Friendship Card Redo

Here is another redo of a card I made in 2013 using the new free DSP, SU Botanical Butterfly and the butterfly from, SU Papillon Potpourri with matching punch. After I put it together, I was a little concerned that the butterflys were not as evenly spaced as they could have been. My original thought process was to leave the Grapefruit Grove butterfly showing. Not sure if I should have done that now. Oh, well... I will be making a second card, so I'll see how it looks to have that particular butterfly covered.

Lucky Limeade, Grapefruit Grove



Here is the card that I created in 2013

Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
**If you would like more info on the products used on this card and my previous post, just type in the search section, "Papillon Popourri".**

I will be linking my redo over at MOJO Monday today. Why not stop by and see the inspiration and upload a card.


That's it for today. I'm off to grocery shop, although I rather be playing with paper. Make your day a great one and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings, BernieB

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so beautiful. Love those elegant butterflies. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...