Sunday, February 13, 2022

Flowering Tulips

 

Happy Sunday! I just completed a card last evening and posting it today to share over at Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I just received my order from Stampin' Up': Flowering Tulips. I am in love with this new stamp Bundle! This is my first card and I'm on the low end of the learning curve with this one. I am planning on playing with it throughout the week so I can become more proficient with it.





Products Used

Stampin' Up' CS(unsure of the color) SU Polished Pink Ink, SU Pear Pizzazz, and a retired SU Embossing Folder. Tim Holtz Scattered Straw, Momento Black Ink, Gems from SU.

That is it for today. I hope you have a great upcoming week and STAY CRAFTY!

Blessings, Bernie B






2 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful tulip! I love the pinks you used around it - and that wonderful sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful. I love how you used different shades of pink to add depth to the tulip. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...