Saturday, February 19, 2022

Happy Birthday

I am posting a card on my blog this afternoon which I will be linking over for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge of the week. I recently had gotten my SU order which included the Free 12/12 DSP, Daffodil Afternoon. I paired it with SU Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight CS. The flower die is from MFT Sensational Stitched Die-namics and the sentiment Happy Hummingbirds by MFT.












That will be it for this post today. I have several more cards that I want to work on. I hope you have a  blessed and CRAFTY weekend! Bernie B💙









1 comment:

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! That paper is so fabulous and I love those flowers! So springy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...