Thursday, July 8, 2021

Happy Blooming Birthday

 

Tonight I am posting a card that I will be linking over at CAS Colours & Sketches #427 and AAA Birthday Game #27. I had a somewhat difficult time knowing how to incorporate the colors or decide on a design. I looked at sketches by CAS to see if I could get a jump start on my creativity. I looked at several designs and choose the one below from an older Double Challenge posted in Jan. 2017 #208

The flower is from an older SU stamp set, Secret Garden that had matching dies. I used a SU embossing folder for the bottom half and the sentiment is from SU's older stamp set, Flower Patch. I stamped the flower with Jet Black Stazon ink and colored the flower using Crushed Curry applied with a Water Brush on Watercolor paper. 






That will be all for this evening. I'm off to watch some news and card videos. I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
 
Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful design! Love this and great use of the colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Jane said...

Fantastic! Love the look of this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nonni said...

Beautiful CAS card with beautiful rich colors, great design! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenges!

Tina said...

Beautiful cas card. Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Birthday blog, hope to see you again. Tina

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...